Be future ready with essential insights and resources on the trends shaping your world and treasury management. Explore this dedicated hub of insights across five vital topic areas and gain a peer view on trending priorities.
Staying agile and informed is crucial as the post-coronavirus world continues to confront your business with new challenges to navigate – and present unique opportunities to explore. Bringing together views & analysis from a broad range of specialists, we’ve curated this dedicated hub of insights with your needs in mind, from the latest market moves to the big picture trends transforming the treasury. Inform your decision-making and get ready for tomorrow.
What will our future look like once this pandemic has passed? In this series of articles, interviews and videos leveraging a major new research project led by Stephen Blackman, group principal economist at NatWest, we investigate how the extraordinary events of the past year will change the way we live, work and play:
- Nation & Society: a new social contract
- Work & Play: new ways of working
- Economy & Finance: pathways through crisis
- Health & Meaning: a good life
- Place & Community: home from home
Click here to access the Future Fit hub on NatWest Business Hub.
A quick take blog breaking down trending trades and themes to help you get ahead of the latest issues shaping markets.
- The Q3 global economic outlook: a strong rebound gets stronger, but all eyes are on inflation and central banks
- Quarterly outlook: what does the Q2 economic & market outlook mean for corporates?
- FX insights: stay up-to-date with the latest views from the FX Markets
- Bondcast: get insight on the biggest themes and events shaping rates markets in this weekly podcast series
- The Weekly Watch podcast: get a quick-take analysis on what to watch in financial markets for the week ahead
- Lower for longer: Four options for corporates struggling to find gainful homes for cash
- The 2021 outlook: trends in corporate finance & risk management
- Six ways the prospect of higher inflation could affect your business
- Open your eyes to open-banking
- 5 key digital trends transforming treasury in 2021
- Next level digital treasury: the trends to watch & master
- ESG hub: get news, views and analysis on everything ESG-related
- ESG essentials: get up to speed on all the basics of ESG through our focussed educational guides
- The Road to COP26: perspectives on the global green transition