Be future ready with essential insights and resources on the trends shaping your world and treasury management. Explore this dedicated hub of insights across five vital topic areas and gain a peer view on trending priorities.
Staying agile and informed is crucial as the post-coronavirus world continues to confront your business with new challenges to navigate – and present unique opportunities to explore. Bringing together views & analysis from a broad range of specialists, we’ve curated this dedicated hub of insights with your needs in mind, from the latest market moves to the big picture trends transforming the treasury. Inform your decision-making and get ready for tomorrow.
- The four Ps for managing treasury digitalisation, liquidity & leverage in a post-pandemic world
- Open your eyes to open-banking
- 5 key digital trends transforming treasury in 2021
- Next level digital treasury: the trends to watch & master
- The pandemic and Brexit are driving a long-needed supply chain technology renaissance - here's how treasurers should prepare
What will our future look like once this pandemic has passed? In this series of articles, interviews and videos leveraging a major new research project led by Stephen Blackman, group principal economist at NatWest, we investigate how the extraordinary events of the past year will change the way we live, work and play. Click here to access the Future Fit hub on NatWest Business Hub.
A quick take blog breaking down trending trades and themes to help you get ahead of the latest issues shaping markets.
- The Q3 global economic outlook: a strong rebound gets stronger, but all eyes are on inflation and central banks
- Tracking trade when will supply chain and price pressures ease
- FX insights: stay up-to-date with the latest views from the FX Markets
- Bondcast: get insight on the biggest themes and events shaping rates markets in this weekly podcast series
- The Weekly Watch podcast: get a quick-take analysis on what to watch in financial markets for the week ahead
- ESG hub: get news, views and analysis on everything ESG-related
- ESG essentials: get up to speed on all the basics of ESG through our focussed educational guides
- The Road to COP26: perspectives on the global green transition
- Olympic sprint through some recent regulatory developments
- More than just a messaging system the benefits of ISO 2022 and how to approach its adoption
- Dear CEO: this is not an April Fool – Q1 LIBOR milestones
- ESG & regulation: carrot & stick
- SOFR, so good? BoE Governor takes aim at credit sensitive rates for USD LIBOR